We gather together for worship on Sunday mornings at 10:00am. We meet at The Victory Christian Center, which is centrally-located in Gilmer County. Here’s what you can expect:
- An authentic, welcoming environment. (You don’t have to pretend. You don’t have to perform. You don’t have to dress to impress).
- Fresh coffee and other hot beverages served each Sunday.
- Childcare for kids ages 0 – 2nd Grade. (Learn more about our Ridge Kids ministry here).
- Worship music which focuses on Jesus and resounds with biblical truth. (We use a mixture of ancient, traditional, and modern-day psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs).
- Christ-centered, doctrinally-rich, expository Bible teaching that connects the good news of the gospel to the realities of life.
- Weekly opportunities for confession, self-reflection, and response to the gospel. (This includes our weekly celebration of Communion or The Lord’s Supper).
Our corporate worship gatherings are one of the best ways for you to experience who we are as a church family. We hope to see you on a Sunday morning sometime soon!